top of page
Mountain Peak


You can request transcripts for CHS and LVHS in 3 ways: 

  1. If you attended between 2010 and or are currently enrolled and you would like to request an unofficial transcript be emailed to you send an email to including your full name, year of graduation, and email address you would like it sent to. 

  2. The fastest and most secure method to request an official transcript is digitally via Parchment. There is a fee, usually no more than $5, that can be waived for seniors who qualify for free and reduced lunch. Use the links below:





3. Students can also submit this form to the HS secretaries or counselor and a transcript can be mailed out. This is a slower and less secure method.

bottom of page